Re: naughty Audi

To: kgb@clipper.net
Subject: Re: naughty Audi
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 20:49:50 EST
Cc: Ajhsys@aol.com, nosimport@mailbag.com, Tomsaudi@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/07/2000 4:57:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
kgb@clipper.net writes:

<< Was the TF still being manufactured in 1958? I was of the understanding
that
 1955 was the last year for the T series, and the first year for the A.
 Kate >>

You are right...Just a senior moment...the TF we found in a garage had 54
plates, not 57...  but heck, a T series or an A would still be cool.....

I guess you could take a Bugeye and put chrome stipes on the sides and MG
Badges instead of AH and make a 58 Midget.

RH