Re: US-based parts suppliers.

To: "rob thomas" <rob@thomasr.greatxscape.net>
Subject: Re: US-based parts suppliers.
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 07:40:38
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetspriteclub@listbot.com>
Rob,

I bought my 210 5-speed adaptor Kit from Paul A. in U.S. First class service,
product, and correspondence. Zero problems. 100% recommended by me.

Additionally, I have purchased some Spridget and many non-Spridget items on
eBay from various U.S. sellers, and have not had <any> problems whatsoever.

Ron in Ireland.
'59 Sprite "Oggibip"