Re: timing chain

To: "Geoff Branch" <branch@valinet.com>
Subject: Re: timing chain
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 13:51:43 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
The limit for timing chains is if your thinking about it, that's to long. As
to the adjustable sprocket sets, why?  Off-set cam keys are like $6 from
APT.  When you consider you have to pull the front pulley and timing cover
to adjust the cam timing with either set-up, I can see no advantage to the
adjustable gear.  If the money is burning a hole in your pocket, go belt
drive.
        Crash