Re: Sprite Cutaway Poster x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "Joseph Burruso" <jburruso@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite Cutaway Poster x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 20:05:28 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Mine is a cut-away from the front with a chopped windshield and on one side
you can see through the bonnet and the other side shows the body.  Only
problem is it is a red car with a black background not one of the colors you
mentioned.  Still a nice high gloss poster of the bug-i, but I have no idea
where to get a copy.
        Crash