Re: Re: LBC on TV - 2 Mayberry RFD

To: mgraziano@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Re: LBC on TV - 2 Mayberry RFD
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 14:59:42 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Chips episodes are good for LBC content.  In one episode, two attractive
young ladies are trailering a sailboat behind an MGB.  The brakes fail (how
type cast) and the guys save the day by clearing traffic and I think then
hopping into the open top car and steering it to safety.  In another one, a
big guy is pissed off for getting pulled over and starts tearing the doors
off of a Mini and throwing the pieces over the guard rail.
David Riker
74 Midget
63 Falcon
70 Torino