Re: does my choke suck?

To: rirwin@iusb.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: does my choke suck?
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 03:06:24 FILETIME=[0092F360:01C06AFB]
Ryan,
I have a brand new (i.e. crappy) choke cable from M*ss on my Bugeye
(couldn't find a real one).  It does the same thing.  I stays out until I
push it in (with the exception that it sometimes vibrates a little closed if
I leave the car warming up).  Maybe mine just needs to be broken in.  Who
knows?
Ryan