Re: High Cat Content (NO LBC)

To: mgraziano@mindspring.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: High Cat Content (NO LBC)
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:50:32 EST
In a message dated 12/14/2000 7:34:20 AM Mountain Standard Time,
mgraziano@mindspring.com writes:

> Wheel chock of course.  A dead one's just as good at keeping a car from
> rolling as a live one.  Maybe even better, as you don't need the chains to
> keep it in place.   It's all those rolling hills in heaven.  God doesn't
want
> to loose his golf cart in a lake.

Jeez!  I leave the list for a few days and everyone starts speading rumors.
God would never chain a cat as he is

1. not into S&M (sorry Brad)
2. sure to have an unending supply of duck tape...how else to keep the
firmament and stuff running.

RH...I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak................