Re: Starting problem fixed?

Subject: Re: Starting problem fixed?
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 00:01:34 -0600
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Frank Clarici wrote:

> only by me every once in a while because Tiff bought a Mitsubitchi. Now
> that she hates jap cars as much as her old man, she sold it last week
> and is driving the Austin everyday again. So in thinking, this rotor
> probably doesn't have 500 miles on it.
> If it fires up tomorrow, I will know what the problem was.
> If not, I will continue to go nuts trying to figure it out.
> --
>
> Happy Healeydays
> Frank Clarici
> Toms River, NJ
> Too Many Sprites Again

        I don't have anything constructive to add, but can I send my daughter
up to
spend the holidays with your daughter? Mine's about to turn 13 and want's a
4-Runner. Ugh.
        I'm probably not as anti-Japanese as some listers (small understatement
:), but
I just can't believe someone carrying my blood around wants a truck.... Good
luck, though.

--
~
'87 RX-7 TII: Recipient. In ICU awaiting vital organs.