well wonders never cease

To: "spidgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: well wonders never cease
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 10:25:32 -0700
In one last ditch effort to start the car before heading off to the beautiful
Colorado mountains, I got in, turned the ignition, pulled out the choke, and
pulled the starter.  Viola, she started right up.  I have absolutely no idea
why, I didn't do a thing, but HOORAY!  Thanks for all your advice.  I was kind
of excited to get to fix something without the b/f's help, but this works
too!

Have a wonderful holiday all, and drive safely, it's supposed to snow in most
of the country.

Patricia
'59 Bugeye (up and running again as suddenly as she stopped!)