Compression Readings

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Compression Readings
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 07:04:58 EST
Well I worked yesterday and have the engine in my Midget ready to pull--just
have to do the underbelly disconnections today and pull engine and tranny
together.  I did a compression check and ended up with the following
compression readings:

#1 - 110     #2 - 115       #3 - 130       #4 - 140

I was a bit concerned about the difference between the first two  and the
last two, but the readings all seem to be good.  I will squirt a little oil
in the cylinders today and do one more check.  Should these readings alert me
to anything I should be looking for?  I plan to pull the head anyway.

--David C.