Re: Rally 2001

To: "Valentine" <valntine@ptd.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rally 2001
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 01:01:46 -0500
Kevin
Count Penny and I in for Rally 2001. Wouldn't miss it.

For all you new Spridget list members, if you're anywhere near Pennsylvania
plan a
few vacation days around this one. You get hospitality galore, a hundred miles
or so
of beautiful country and LBC roads, you get to meet a bunch of the guys & gals
from
the list. Quaint little Penn. towns, more hospitality,  not to mention access
to a
TEN CENT beer machine, and Kevin supplies the dimes!  Did I mention it's all
free?
This is the best deal of the summer.

George Procyshyn
'58 AN5