Snow, no lbc

To: "spidgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Snow, no lbc
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 10:21:45 -0500
David,

Know how you feel.  Went to bed myself thinking we would have
snow this morning. The weather people were still saying we would
get anywhere from 4" to a foot!  I even got the snow blower
gassed up and ready to go. Wife made a big pot of crab soup, she
does this when we have a big snow to feed all the diggers, only
to see blue skies this morning and not one flake of snow.  Guess
we both jinxed our snow.  Normally she and I wait till there is
snow before doing our things.  She hates snow, I love it.  Betcha
Franks doing some digging, because he's not answering.

Biff Jones
Pasadena, MD
'59 Bugeye, "Kermit'
'62 Sprite, 'Ole Gray'