Re: Belts - Reminder [No LBC]

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Belts - Reminder [No LBC]
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 10:52:26 EST
In a message dated 12/30/2000 9:37:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

> Well it took the repair shop 2 full days to replace the belts. She couldn't
> go to work (ahh bummer ;-) ). And we picked it up last night about 7 PM.
> $230 later. Oh yea the battery died. I mean dead as in two dead cells so it

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is what they call progress.  We should dump all the new technology and
all get pre-1968 cars with no emmissions sh...er...stuff.  Then, let's teach
all our kids how to be self-reliant and fix their own cars.  Wouldn't that
actually be a good thing?!?  :-)

I'm starting to sound like one of those guys in Montana with a cabin loaded
with survival gear!  Sorry to all you Montanaians on the list.  Nothing
personal.  ;-)

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget