Re: computers no lbc

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: computers no lbc
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 11:53:58
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Chuck,

"Cruzing"! I watched American Graffiti the other night. Yes, seemed to have
been a great way to spend teenage years. Got "Green Onions" off Napster at
once. What a blast. (In 1962, I was just dreaming about owning a Sprite, or
any car, for that matter).

And as regards the Glen:- I reckon that Chuck had the best of fun there
swanking around the pit area in his Saab. Even if he did have one finger out
of action. But like all good car people, he had a spare the other side. LOL

To all Listers, have a happy and safe New Year Eve. celebration. I've really
enjoyed your company this past year. CU, Guys & Gals in 2001.

Byeeee,

Ron in Ireland.

Snip...>