stuff?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: stuff?
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 10:24:01 -0000
first off is anyone out there getting mail with the ha-ha thing attached to
it?  i'm curious as i have recieved it 3 times in the last week.  it shows
up in the title in my in box and i just have deleted it before it opens.
hope i'm doing it corectly?
still have not ventured outside as of yet.  my legs do not like the cold.
but wife and son are getting ready for the "experience".  son is anxious to
make snow angels out there.
today, i'll be back to work in my basement.  and finish putting away the
holiday decorations up in the attic.
tonight, i have a date with a nice bottle of zinfandel.  some good ring
baloney and extra sharp cheese.  oh,heck wife and i will probably passed out
before midnight...lol!

evryone have a safe , good night!
chuck.
well if i'm at home you are all safe!!!!!  lol!......c  :)