lbc gifts

To: "spidgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: lbc gifts
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 11:00:11 -0700
Yippee, the bf got home from visiting his family for Christmas and brought
along some presents.  I got a tool roll (finally), my own set of work gloves
(for helping on the v8 he's building), and a really nice wool blanket from his
dad, so I can keep warm in the car with the top down.  I've been itching to
take it down for weeks now, since we only get snow for a day before it all
melts, but my little legs would just freeze.  Whoo hoo!

Before I do that though, I better finish my work.  It turned out that the
battery was indeed the problem with my non-starting car.  It had juice, just
not very much, and hardly any cold cranking amps, so I got myself a new one.
Hooray hooray, but oh crap, the terminals are having problems.  One is so
corroded that I can't do anything with it, so I buy a new one, and I can't get
it on to save my life.  Hopefully today it'll be all better.  I'd like to get
my car running before next year!

Patricia
'59 Bugeye