We Made It (No LBC)

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: We Made It (No LBC)
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 18:12:25 -0800
Sandi and I made it back from Colorado today. We spent a fairly White
Christmas in Colorado Springs and a rocking new Year in Minden Nevada. Roads
were clear all the way there and back (2700 miles), never even got a chance
to check out the new 4x4.

We passed Paul A. 10 miles East of Salina Utah at 2:05 PM on Thursday the
28th. He was headed for Colorado at the time and we were going the other
way, I don't think he saw us. Paul, I honked and waved....

You guys have been pretty quite, only about 300 messages.

Happy New Year
Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com