Re: what size U-haul?

To: grbyrns@ucdavis.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: what size U-haul?
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 20:48:44 -0800
Awww, man!!  That's awful news, Glen.  Up til then it was a super
day!  Thank you very much for setting up the drive.
We hope to see the photos when you get a chance.
We had a great day today with R&C, beautiful drive, redwoods, ocean views,
etc.    What a great way to begin the new millenium.
I am sorry we didn't get to meet your wife, though.  Perhaps next time?
Peggy & David
P.S.  Our illustrious SWAG founder has a nickname for you know who---
the one that merited one this Frostbite 200/2000 trip! <G>
We sure did miss Crash and Pat & Aimee and Larry & Sandy.
Glad Larry and Sandy made a safe journey home from their holiday travels!
PB