Re: Spridgets in Ireland

To: JARplanner@aol.com
Subject: Re: Spridgets in Ireland
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 07:58:48
Cc: midgetspriteclub@listbot.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Jim,

I'd be delighted to meet up with you. While I live in the centre of Ireland,
my job requires me to visit near Cork city fairly frequently. Let me know, off
list, the rough outline of your trip, and any other responces you receive, and
we can work out a meeting time/place.

I sold a bugeye (NZC-600) many years ago, which AFAIK, now lives in Cork. I'll
try to look it up.

Looking forward to this meeting. Don't forget, that, in that region of Ireland
you intend to visit, there are two other black beers, Murphys and Beamish. The
natives are very supportive of their local brews! (I still prefer Guinness.)

I >>may<< have my Sprite back on the road by then. Sets a nice deadline for
me.

Cheers,

Ron, in Ireland

'59 Sprite "Oggibib" 59-LD-1