Re: Back from my trip

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Back from my trip
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 05:39:18 -0800 (PST)
Welcome back Paul! Glad to hear you had a wonderful
holiday. That's a lot of miles for a minor. Didn't
have any problems taking a "minor" across state lines?
:o))) Hope there was no alcohol in the car...you would
be contributing to the delinquency of a "minor"!
:o)))) Sorry...couldn't resist a bad joke!

Welcome back
Dan Dwelley

--- "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com>
wrote:
> Happy New Year, all.
>
> Had a great trip to visit Family and friends over
> the Holidays.  Saw all
> but one of all of my family, saw lots of long term
> friends, and had a great
> time driving my Morris a little over 3750 miles,
> watching some of the wests
> greatest scenery roll by.  Car ran without a hiccup
> all the way.
>
> Heard by the grapevine that Larry Miller saw me in
> western Utah near
> Salina.  I missed him.  Grey Pick ups don't stand
> out like a light blue LBC
> does!  Sorry Larry!
>
> Good to be back on line.
>
> Paul A