Re: Re: I'm a Grandpa again! (I'm gonna need another Spridget)

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Re: I'm a Grandpa again! (I'm gonna need another Spridget)
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 17:24:44 -0500
Cc: Valentine <valntine@ptd.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
I bought my cousin the Macy's X-Mas Mickey Mouse for X-Mas this year.  This
lovely stuffed animal came with an 8" horn attached to the hand that kinda
sounded like one of those horns you use for new year's eve. It took my aunt 15
seconds to walk over and hit me in the back of the head in gratitude.

The horn lasted only 10 minutes before my older cousins made it disappear.  We
were stuck listening to my little cousin cry for the remainder of the night.
As I was leaving,  I couldn't help but laugh as I heard him throwing a tantrum
in the living room.

"Merry X-Mas to all and all a good scream....."  I said.  My Aunt reminded me I
don't have kids yet and that she would get even.  I'm more than just a little
worried.  She never forgets....

Mike

Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net> wrote:
> ahhh it's the second one.... you folks never told me that being a Grandpa
was like SEX..... Everytime I hand that little granddaughter back with a bit
of an odor and CRYING it's like Nirvana.....

I always knew the revenge would be sweet.... I just never imagined it would
be this sweet.... think of my delight when I went out and bought all those
NOISEY toys this last Xmas... that my friends is WONDERFUL stuff....

Keith