Fw: cat-gradulations!

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: cat-gradulations!
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 14:43:15 -0500
I didn't have time to respond when this was originally posted. Try this with
your beaver:

BEAVER JERKY

3 pounds beaver
2 teaspoons salt
5 tablespoons sugar
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
2 tablespoons soy
2 teaspoons red wine
1 teaspoon Accent ( do not use if allergic to MSG)
1/4 to 1/2 cup water

Partially freeze meat; cut along grain into 3 inch strips. Mix marinade
ingredients together. Pour over meat in deep bowl and marinate for 24 hours.

Pull from marinade, place on cookie sheet and bake in 350 degree oven for 10
minutes on each side, turning once.

Happy chowing!
Kent