Authentic Configuration? x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Authentic Configuration? x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 17:27:44 -0800
Recently, while poking around the net for pictures of bugeyes, I've come
across several bugeyes with wire wheels and front disc brakes.  I guess
they can been converted to this configuration but does anyone know if
bugeyes were originally produced with optional wires and/or front
discs?  Also, how difficult would it be to convert to wires and discs?

Thanks,
Joe Burruso