Help! broken spring leaf

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help! broken spring leaf
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 19:41:58 -0800
After removing the rear springs from my bugeye (that's 1/4 elliptics) I
found that the bottom leaf on the right side is broken. This leaf has the
tight curve at the rear end to accept the mount bushing. It broke right at
of the start of that curve. It's probably been like that for years, but
obviously I need to replace it.

So, does anyone have a spare leaf kicking around? It just needs to be sound,
I'll pretty it up. If you can't see parting with just the bottom leaf,
perhaps the whole spring pack?

Any help much appreciated!

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC