Naming Question

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Naming Question
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 22:06:51 -0800
Hey everyone.  I've had a '59 sprite now for a year and 3 months.  I still
haven't come up with a good name for it.  It is currently in the body shop
undergoing MAJOR body work.  Photos will be posted at the website below.
Besides the major hole it is making in my wallet, I have also managed to get
Carbon Fiber interior panels (doors, foot well, space infront of shifter,
below doors, and into the trunk) these were free.  Another thing that the car
will have is a real Billet Aluminum dash.  It is being made for me by a
business associate that saw that I really wanted this piece for the car.  The
cost is only materials!!  The engine will be a Supercharged 1380 with 10 psi
of boost.  The transmission will be a Datsun 210.  Other cosmetic features;
black exterior, red interior, and silver minilights.

I used to think I would call it the money pit, but this would just not be
right.  It really needs a formal name.  Any suggestions would be much
apreciated.  Thanks.

Tom S.
www.partspub.com