RE: Revolting experience

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Revolting experience
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 14:23:15 -0600
I too have seen one of these on the street. Truly hideous.

I saw something a little odd the other day. I was following a small
hatchback on my way to work when the driver blatantly ran a red light.  A
large sedan on the cross street tried mightily to avoid her, but hit her
passenger side. No one seemed hurt, and both drivers got out of their cars
to discuss the incident.

The odd part: The green Nader bumper sticker from last November's election
plainly visible on the hatch.

Phil Vanner
Mk1 Midget