Re: Revolting experience

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Revolting experience
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 22:56:48 -0700
>>someone bought one (the one I saw), but is anyone else?<<

Good lord I hope not!  One of the local dealerships that I pass almost every
weekend has them in all colors of the rainbow displayed lovingly facing the
street.  Not a single one has moved since I've seen them, and thankfully
I've never seen one in motion.  The front is just as hideous as the rear, if
not worse.  I'm glad you made it through that traumatic experience fairly
unscathed.