Re:

To: barryk@cableone.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 06:35:09 EST
In a message dated 1/11/2001 12:48:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
barryk@cableone.net writes:

<< I am looking for performance parts for a 1275. Pieces like a ported head >>

I don't think just a ported head would do you any good.   As I understand it,
and I have never attempted to port a head, the head is ported to match the
accompanying intake and exhaust manifold.  I think I understand how it is
done, and am sure I will be porting a head in my future.  I think you would
be best to use your stock head and port it to YOUR inlet and outlet
equipment.  Is this correct, listers?

--David C.