Re: retro queasiness

To: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>, "Toby Atwater" <Toby@intri-plex.com>, "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net \(E-mail\)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: retro queasiness
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 23:37:50 -0800
Hey Larry,

I saw the Forty-Nine earlier this week in R&T and I couldn't agree more! I
hope they build it. I picked up the resemblance even before reading the
captions. Can't say much for most of the other prototypes these days
though, except the ones Chrysler come out with... you can have the rest.
Don't let anyone at Ford hear you say "retro" though... they call it
"Heritage styling"!... (LOL)

My father's first car (in the U.S.) was a 1950 Maroon Ford Tudor. I can
still remember it. I loved it, even as a child. I have photos of it with me
behind the wheel and sitting on the trunk (circa 1954).

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints