Re: Hello

To: Steven Fooshee <sfooshee@home.com>
Subject: Re: Hello
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 04:21:06 -0800
Cc: spridgets team <spridgets@autox.team.net>
The post office, in conjunction with United Airlines, has recently purchased
control of the
internet. That is why there was an increase in postage last week. They had to
invest in a
tremendous amount of top secret high tech equipment in order to keep messages
bouncing
around in space for an indeterminate amount of time before eventual delivery.
Kate