Re: engine pull...

To: "Bill" <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: engine pull...
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 23:40:10 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Bill

With the sprites I have owned over the years, I have cut an inspection hole
5"x5" in the tunnel where the drive shaft enters the rear of the
transmission. It is alot easier to feed the the drive shaft into the the
tranny when you are putting everything back together.The other plus is if
you have to change the rear oil seal on the tranny its right there.  I have
a 6"x6" plate to cover the hole.
Good luck
Greg Higgins