Concrete Blocks

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Concrete Blocks
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 04:54:41 -0600
Cc: <pythias@pacifier.com>
David... Your absolutely right.... a concrete block could shatter under the
pressure of one Bolt hanging down from the car....   for 20 bucks I am going
to have Jack stands... and I won't get under a car without them.... ALL
these racing organizations require them before you get under a car.... and
all of their rules are written in BLOOD....

Keith ( yeah I own a concrete Rock company www.turksrock.com )