Re: More Electrical Problems!

To: CNAArndt@aol.com
Subject: Re: More Electrical Problems!
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 14:40:53 -0500
Cc: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
CNAArndt@aol.com wrote:

> Should the grounding strap be attached to the bottom bolt of the slave
> cylinder or to the bottom right engine to transmisson bolt?  Does it  > even
>make a difference?

I have seen it both ways. On my 67 it was on the engine, I went to put
it on the slave but the hole in the ground strap was too small. I didn't
feel like drilling it out to fit the slave.
On my Bugeye, it is on the slave, I never drilled out the strap.
I guess if there is a 3/8 hole in the strap it goes to the slave, a 5/16
hole goes to the engine.
Either way works, which is correct? Anybody's guess.
--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ