Re: burned piston

To: grbyrns@ucdavis.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: burned piston
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 14:07:32 EST
Hi Glen,

I have a +30 piston (in fact 3 good, 1 bad) that came out of my engine after
only covering a few thousand miles as far as I can remember (it was a very
long time ago).  I would have thought it was a relatively standard piston but
it only has 2 rings + the oil control ring.  Looks to be a AE product.  It is
a dished top.

Does this sound any good?

Daniel

In a message dated 16/01/01 10:18:53 Pacific Standard Time,