Score : Ford - 0 MG - 2 or Midget to the RESCUE

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Score : Ford - 0 MG - 2 or Midget to the RESCUE
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 20:45:21 -0500
Hey all,

My 94 Ford Van decided it was going to take a fit today so I limped it
into the Dealership for some computer diagnostics.  My son was to pick
me up with his 95 Ford F150 but it decided to CATCH FIRE.....  No damage
except for the insulation on the wires coming out of the distributor,
(which we repaired with a new pigtail).

The only RELIABLE vehicle we had running today was the 74 Midget!!!  It
rescued us twice today.

Kevin V.