Re: Lever Shocks

To: "Mike Maclean" <macleans@earthlink.net>, "kate & gary" <kgb@clipper.net>
Subject: Re: Lever Shocks
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 09:30:01 -0600 FILETIME=[615E9000:01C0809A]
Cc: "Barry" <barryk@cableone.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Ok, ok, I withdraw my suggestion for Apple.
Looks like the collective wisdom of the List prevails.  In fact, after all
this, I am going to take my Apple rebuilds (which have never leaked and have
performed flawlessly for many years) off and have Peter C. do the dampers
just for the peace of mind.
Thank you for the education.

Michael Knisely
'71 Midget MK III (Project) Owned since 1980
'71 Midget MK III (Parts) Owned since 1987