Re: Bonnet, (Hood) seal trivial question

To: NewNGsInfo@cs.com, TheBoss@wardrox1.fsnet.co.uk, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bonnet, (Hood) seal trivial question
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 14:55:51 EST
Me, though I guess more money is the engine and driveline than the rest of
the car put together.  Am not keen on driving on salted/gritted roads though.
 I have the car to use and enjoy and only at the weekend wound the motor up
to a steady 105mph down the M1 - not an all time record for the car by a long
way but the quickest it has been this year.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 16/01/01 18:15:26 Pacific Standard Time, NewNGsInfo@cs.com