Re: Visiting Bay Area in approx 1 week's time.

To: <NewNGsInfo@cs.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Visiting Bay Area in approx 1 week's time.
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 21:46:39 +1100
Sounds good.

Anyone have a PAL VHS player and appropriate TV? If so, I'll bring a bunch
of video tape.

BTW, anyone know the current whereabouts of Daren Stone? I bought my bugeye
from him
and shipped it back to Australia (he ran the car in the La Carrera
Panamerica a number of
times in it in the early 90s). Last I heard he still had a MkIII Sprite and
a Lotus Europa and
did the occaisional autox.

I'll be sure to bring a bunch of photos of  "stuff".

BTW, you're a brave man offering to "do drinks" with me on the way!!! :-)

Mike