RE: Video Reviews

To: "Mike & Kerry Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>, "Jeff Boatright" <jboatri@emory.edu>
Subject: RE: Video Reviews
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 10:39:24 -0600
Cc: "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
The second, at least, should be available in US format. I have a rather poor
pirate copy of it as part of a longer tape containing a couple more BMIHT
rally films. I got it as a prize in a rally up in Duluth so I don't know
where it came from. Sadly I don't have the Targa Florio segment, it sounds
like fun.

Phil Vanner
Mk1 Midget