Is it already spring?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Is it already spring?
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 19:54:32 FILETIME=[A45E28D0:01C08251]
List,
Today it must be a sweltering 65 or 70 degrees here in North Cackalacky.  I
wish I could rub in it to you Yankees with all your cold and snow, but my
poor old Bugeye is still laid up in the garage.  Oh the tragedy.  I'm
thinking of naming my car Christine, because she is obviously possessed and
doesn't want to drive anywhere.  I guess maybe she is like all
women--fickle.  Let the flame wars begin!
Ryan
Disclaimer:  I got my orders to PCS (for civilians that means move) today,
so I'm in a great mood.  I can take you all one at once or one at a time if
you prefer.  Bring it on!