A sign of age

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: A sign of age
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 15:53:19 -0800
Last weekend my girlfriend and I went new car shopping.  She bought a
2001 Chevy Impala.  The next day her 12 year old nephew was talking about
how "cool" it was since it has ROUND headlights and only the newest rides
have ROUND headlights.  Boy did that make me feel old!  With kids these
days, if it happened more than six months ago, it is ancient history.  Go
figure.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!