Re: Please Look At Picture and Then Forward--NO LBC!

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Please Look At Picture and Then Forward--NO LBC!
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 08:23:02 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
No kidding.  I'm certainly >>not<< sorry that Kelsey was found.  My wife
and I are in the process of adoption, so children are very much on our
minds and hearts about now.

What concerns me is that Kelsey gets reported missing so often that I
wonder if people actually pay attention to any missing children e-mail
anymore, or if they just trash it.