Re: exhaust headers?

To: David Ramsey <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: exhaust headers?
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 11:48:58 -0800
Cc: BANJOJOHN@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Crash is right about the Jet Hot coating.  I had my 948 stock exhaust manifold
coated with Cast Iron Grey coating with the warming plate chrome silver coated.
Have only run the engine about 5-6 hours so far, but no discoloring yet.
Although I can't say if there was a temperature drop because I never ran the
engine before the manifold was coated.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite