Re: We Have a Date - Norristown

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: We Have a Date - Norristown
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 16:36:27 -0500
Yes there is. It is a bit simple, but it has a calendar (not yet updated).

http://clubs.hemmings.com/phillymgclub/Home_page.htm

And if you need a ride, let me know. If'n I can't get to where your gonna
be, I'm sure we can fiend somebody to help out.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 1/22/01 3:36 PM, "RBHouston@aol.com"
<RBHouston@aol.com> made the profound statement:

> In a message dated 01/20/2001 11:57:05 AM Mountain Standard Time,
> macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:
>

>> So the date is set for March 18th. A way bit late, but there you have it!!!!
>>
>> Philly MG Club's Norristown, PA Swap Meet, for those that don't know.
>>

> Wow, is there a web site.  Ordinarily I would not care but I just found out I
> am going to be in SE PA  the 18th!  I'm sure the wife will understand......
>
> RH

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager