Re: was gasoline Now mag cards

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, Daniel1312@aol.com
Subject: Re: was gasoline Now mag cards
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 20:19:25 EST
Cc: DLancer7676@cs.com, RBHouston@aol.com, kgb@clipper.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/22/2001 6:51:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spritenut@exit109.com writes:

<< But if you know some deserving soul (ex wife, or some one who stuck you)
 You fill in the blanks with their name.
 You never have to send money, they bill you later. Imagine, bronze baby
 shoes, free clothes, all kinds of magazines, luggage, watches, and the
 latest from Ronco arriving at their door and they think it's "free"
 Just ask the guy who through a beer bottle at my truck some years back.
 The cops didn't catch him but they were nice enough to give me his
 address from his tag number.  >>

I have a list. . .I have a list. LOL

--David C.