Not Car related but if you heard about Jamie Bulger please read t his!

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Not Car related but if you heard about Jamie Bulger please read t his!
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 09:17:37 -0500
<I'll probably get flamed for sending this to the list....  but whatever....
All flames will be summarily ignored.  Mike>

Please do not ignore this email.

On February 12, 1993 a small boy who was to turn three in March was taken
from a shopping mall in Liverpool by two 10 year old boys. Jamie Bulger
walked away from his mother for only a second and Jon Venables took his hand
and led him out of the mall with his friend Robert Thompson. They took Jamie
on a walk for over 2 and a half miles, along the way stopping every now and
again to torture the poor little boy who was crying constantly for his
mommy. Finally they stopped at a railway track where they brutally kicked
him and threw stones at him and rubbed paint in his eyes and pushed
batteries up his anus. They then left his beaten small body on the tracks so
a train could run him over to hide the mess they had created. These two
boys, even being boys understood what they did was wrong, hence trying to
make it look like an accident.

This week Lady Justice Butler-Sloss has awarded the two boys anonymity for
the rest of their lives when they leave custody with new identities. We
cannot let this happen. They will also leave early this year only serving
just over half of their sentence. One paper even stated that Robert may go
on to University. They are getting away with their crime. They need to pay,
and we have to do something to make them pay for their horrific crime. They
took Jamie's life violently away, and in return they get a new life. Please
add your name and location to the list and forward to friends and family.
Please copy this email instead of forwarding so we do not get at the
beginning of sentences.

If you are the 200th person to sign please forward this email to -
cust.ser.cs@gtnet.gov.uk <mailto:cust.ser.cs@gtnet.gov.uk> attention it to
Lady Justice Butler-Sloss. Then start the list over again and sent to your
friends and family.

The Love-Bug virus took less that 72 hours to reach the world. I hope this
one does too. We need to protect our family and friends from creatures like
Robert and Jon. One day they may be living next to you and your small
children without your knowledge. If Robert and Jon could be so evil at 10,
imagine what they could do as adults?

1. Angelia Hemmingway, Hamilton, New Zealand
2. Jolene Rowe, Auckland, NZ
3. Evan Graham, Auckland, NZ
4. Laura Cole, Auckland, NZ
5.Grant Cole, Auckland, NZ
6. Leanne Whyte,Auckland,NZ
7. Jackie Deacon Auckland NZ
8. Aimee Walmsley, Auckland, New Zealand
9. Natasha Barker, Auckland, New Zealand
10. Debra Aldred, Newcastle, NSW, Australia
11. Robin Williamson perth Australia
12. Amanda Gryg, Perth, Australia
13. Charlii W, NSW, Australia
14. Karen C., Sydney Australia
15. Allan H, Sydney Australia
16. Jessica H Sydney Australia
17. Michelle M, Sydney Australia
18. Chris M, Sydney Australia
19. Lachlan M, Sydney Australia
20. Debra Williams, Sydney Australia
21. Elizabeth Williams, Sydney Australia
22. Anthony Williams, Sydney Australia
23.Danielle Dennis, Sydney Australia
24. Corinne Bruce, Sydney Australia
25. Lea Brennan, Sydney Australia
26. Aaron Bryan, Sydney Australia
27. LISA MCKEAN, SYDNEY AUSTRALIA
28. Karla Gassmann, Sydney Australia
29. Belinda Whitbread, Sydney Australia
30. B Juka, Sydney, Australia
31. Jodie Thomas, Melbourne, Australia
32. Donna Nepali, Luton, England
33. Sally Soar, Essex, England
34. Sarah Rivers, Essex England
35. Zoe Nash England
36.Sarah Paul, England
37.Victoria Barron, England
38.Jo Walsh, England
39. Debbie Ellis, England
40. Nick Liermann, England
41. Clare Adams, England
42. Tim Duke, London, England
43.Dena Sully, London, England
44.Freda Simkins, London, England
45. J. Hickson, London, England
46. Kelly Austin, London, England
47. Serena Lacey, London, England
48.Natalee Kuttner England
49.Kelly Herring, London, UK
50.David Herring  Surrey uk
51.Angela Cotton, Isle of Wight
52.Graham Stretch, Isle of Wight
53.Michael Graziano, New York USA
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.
Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is
indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to
deal at any price quoted.
Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as
preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.