Re: '79 Midget 1500

To: "cbking" <cbking@mail.alum.rpi.edu>, "Spridget mail list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: '79 Midget 1500
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 10:09:22 -0500
Check linkage & hoses etc & voltage & points & oil level+condition
& coolant level & in neutral
Check fuel bowl, if gucky clean the carbs, if a gambler/spender
also install O/H kit+gaskets
Change the oil+filter to 5W15
Pull plugs and spin, check spark+timing & fuel flow+flush+press &
compression & oil press
Booster battery+Quick Start = a good rush

OR

Skip any of the above, (except last line)

Mike L
60A,67E,59Bug