Re: Lower gasoline prices

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Lower gasoline prices
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 12:03:12 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Just a little bit, but it was travelling in the other direction!!  Why is
it that whenever I drive across Wyoming, East or West, there is always a
headwind??

Paul A

FROM:   Larry Macy, INTERNET:macy at bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
TO:     Spridgets, INTERNET:spridgets@autox.team.net
        "Paul A. Asgeirsson", PAsgeirsson
DATE:   1/23/01 10:50 AM

Re:     Re: Lower gasoline prices

Was there any snow?? Probably not. Snow in Wyoming does not melt. It
doesn't
get a chance 'cuz it blows around till it wears out.

Larry

Born and raised in WY, Going back to visit in July.

At this exact moment in time 1/22/01 6:21 PM, "Paul A. Asgeirsson"
<PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com> made the profound statement:

> Re:     Re: Fw: Lower gasoline prices
>

> In a message dated 1/22/2001 5:07:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> RBHouston@aol.com writes:
>
> << Buy from the cheapest, drive on, and influence what you can, like your
> kids...HA! >>
>
> Mmmmm, Just drove through Wyoming on New Years day in my LBC, and the
price
> of unleaded regular was, $1.199.  Just seems like a long way to go for a
> cheap tank of gas. <LOL>
>
> I did get there just in time for the annual Wyoming wind festival though,
> January 1st through December 31st!!!!
>
> Paul A

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu