Re: Stunning early Spitfire for sale in So Calif

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stunning early Spitfire for sale in So Calif
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 16:07:52 -0500
Isn't there a spitfire/triiumphs list?  ;)

Fantastic looking car, but I must say, it was funny reading that he's
very proud of the upgraded electrical system, quote: "This is no
longer a Lucas car; this car is a RELIABLE driver!"

Yet the list of problems includes:

"
-- horn does not work (recently quit);
-- heater control does not work, it's stuck in the on position, but
this is never a problem; even if the top is on, the car doesn't hold
enough heat for it to be a problem;
-- radio does not work; "

So much for electrical upgrades. Well, at least he's very honest.

Bidding is already over 4k, so it's way out of my league.

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Assistant Professor, Emory Eye Center, Atlanta, GA, USA
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision, http://www.molvis.org/molvis
mailto:jboatri@emory.edu