Re: England, Scotland

To: RBHouston@aol.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: England, Scotland
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 14:57:36 EST
In Manchester they have ....... Trams.

Are they flying into Manchester?  How come you are not going with them?

The weather has been cold and wet lately with some snow.

It is a long way from Manchester to Scotland.  There is lots to do in
Edinburgh including a castle and the Royal Yacht (actually what I would call
a ship) Brittannia.

Trains are not too hot here at the moment - personally I usually fly to
Edinburgh.

Buses are slower than trains for a long journey and for local stuff I would
use a taxi - they have black cabs in Manchester just like the ones in London.

Some parts of Manchester are rough.

For a nice day out I would recommend Castledon in Derbyshire - lots of
scenary, caverns and stuff.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 28/01/01 08:17:36 Pacific Standard Time, RBHouston@aol.com